Ontario CW office is currently hiring two Social Service Assistant positions. Please consider applying or sharing with interested individuals!
Child Welfare has two openings for a Social Service Assistant (SSA) – Family Time Visitation Coordinator in our Ontario office.
What SSA’s do:
· Ensure that people are treated compassionately and with dignity so that children and family members feel respected and valued.
· Implement visitation agreements and gather the information necessary to plan such visits.
· Provide information to families about community services and resources.
· Recommend needed services to caseworkers for planning purposes.
· Transport children for parenting time/visitation with parents & family.
· Provide court testimony.
· Provide behavioral support to children in temporary lodging, including redirection and guidance.
· Keep accurate notes and documents and enter information into database.
· Maintain care for children in temporary lodging related to hygiene, school, appointments, etc.
· Support the emotional needs of children by explaining processes and answering their questions.
This has been posted on Workday Career Opportunities website.
The job posting will close on February 21 , 2022 at 11:59 PM.